We host weekly Uninstructed Life Drawing sessions! These sessions typically will use the same unclothed model in the same pose for the entire month.
- Every Wednesday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Space is Limited to 7 participating artists
- $16 drop-in (cash, exact change please, limited to space available)
- OR pre-pay here for the month at $12 per session.
- Pre-paid sessions are for the month only, your spot will be saved and may be taped. No discounts for missed sessions.
- Taboret and Easels Provided, Limited Supply Storage Available
- Please arrive early to set up, sessions begin on time.
- January: Long Pose with Alexis
- February: Long Pose with Sophia
- March: Long Pose with Model TBD
- April: Long Pose with Model TBD
- May: Long Pose with Model TBD
- June – September: Summer Break
February Life Drawing
4 Wednesdays, February 5, 12, 19, 26 10 am - 1 pm
Interested in Art Modeling?
Please read Modeling at Project Space and send us your name, phone number, past experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to work with models of all sizes, ages, ethnicity and experience levels. At Project Space we hold long pose model sessions. Long Poses are the same pose for three hours in 20 minute sections with 5 minute breaks in between and one 10 minute break mid way through the session. Ideally models are able to hold a standing long pose. It’s hard work! But we really appreciate it. $16 per hour, paid monthly by check.
Looking for Life Drawing in your area? Check out http://www.artmodelbook.com/figure-drawing-oregon.htm