We host weekly Uninstructed Life Drawing sessions! These sessions typically will use the same unclothed model in the same pose for the entire month.
- Every Wednesday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Space is Limited to 7 participating artists
- $16 drop-in (cash, exact change please, limited to space available)
- OR pre-pay here for the month at $12 per session.
- Pre-paid sessions are for the month only, your spot will be saved and may be taped. No discounts for missed sessions.
- Taboret and Easels Provided, Limited Supply Storage Available
- Please arrive early to set up, sessions begin on time.
- November – Model session every Wednesday
- December – break
November Life Drawing
4 Wednesdays, November 6, 13, 20 and December 4, 10 am - 1 pm
Interested in Art Modeling?
Please read Modeling at Project Space and send us your name, phone number, past experience to email@example.com. We are glad to work with models of all sizes, ages, ethnicity and experience levels. Long poses are the same pose for three hours in 20 minute sections with 5 minute breaks in between and one 15 minute break mid way through the session. Ideally models are able to hold a standing long pose. It’s hard work! But we really appreciate it. Short Poses is a series of 2 – 20 minute gestures. $16 per hour, paid monthly by check.
Looking for Life Drawing in your area? Check out http://www.artmodelbook.com/figure-drawing-oregon.htm